Wednesday 17 December 2008

Challenge Three - Vampires




















Temptress - Tubes by outlaw designs

plus my own work,background and light effects



This weeks challenge is all about vampires. You may take that literally or you may if you wish, take it and apply it to some other meaning eg: energy vampire / Its yours to play around with and see how the darkness grasps you ... It sent me to sleep last night with some pretty scary visions ...

My vampire temptress comes from my poem in previous post and you are also invited to use the poem as the basis for your art work. Have fun my dark playmates ...

8 comments:

Genie Sea said...

An extremely interesting concept. :) In putting the darkness out there, one infuses it with light! I look forward to see what people come up with. One day, I will join the challenge :)

Josephine said...

am excited now i'm off to see what i can come up with prinsee of darkness mmmmm

Josephine said...

Here is my entry hope its ok this is my take on it x
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qLYHhxUunmY/SUkTRH6iH2I/AAAAAAAAACg/XKKSVIBBc5A/s1600-h/and+death+not+ends+it+all.JPG

Kristen H said...

You will see something from me soon! This is going to be fun!

Glycérine said...

OMG I m really interested in this challenge.. but I don't have time ... :(
Will try to do something even if it will be too late.

Yours is great !!!

Glycérine

Her Speak said...

Excellent excellent! I'm going to try to make something!

I know it's not an art piece, but here is a link to a gallery of pictures from a Victorian Vampire Ball we threw this Halloween: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=62287&id=831362784

I can't wait to see what everyone makes! :)

Darkest Regards~*
Molly

Kristen H said...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_26Ps7GK9wB8/SUpzX11Da_I/AAAAAAAAAZM/dhMAidvFSQg/s1600-h/topmodelATCc.jpg

There is my Vampire, it is also another Cut Top Model. I hope you like it...

This is so fun, June, thanks.

Veronica said...

Great challenge this week

here is mine

http://vronsblog.blogspot.com/

Followers