Sunday, 26 September 2010

Challenge #63 : Black and Orange

Hello all Darksiders !

I had such fun visiting all your blogs and seeing all
the great pieces you made, stunning ! It was a great
start of this year's set of challenges in my opinion.

Now for this fortnights challenge : i want you to use
black and orange and if you want to you can add any
other colour(s) you would like. So you can give this
your own twist. I hope you will enjoy this challenge
as much as the last one and i hope to see at least
as many contributions as for the past challenge.

Have fun, happy crafting !


GrannyGoodwitch said...

Great chalenge - Thanks

Granny Goodwitch

linda said...

Here is my black and orange piece.

Gina said...

Hi sweetheart :D Here's my entry :D XXX

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

and mine is here - just added a touch of green


Kymberly said...

Hello!! I am so excited to be back and creating spooky art again! I really missed participating in this challenge and can't wait to see what the next theme will be!!

Here is my link:

Have a very Spooky Week!!

johanna said...

here is my contribution:

johanna said...

sorry, that was wrong;)
mine is here:

Rhonda said...

My Black & Orange piece is on my blog. Cheers!

Femmy said...

mine is here

Katie said...

Great challenge!
Here's my card

Bombshell Design Team said...

Here's my Fiesta card!!!

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Here's mine, not really very dark as it makes me laugh, but it is black and orange :P

monique said...

here's mine'

Scrap Vamp said...

Hi! Here's mine! Nothing too dark I'm afraid but those colors just made me think of Halloween candy! lol.