Hello to all of our readers and participants ! Another
week has come and gone and brought us lots of
beautiful and meaningful art and we are about to
embark on a new art-journey. Do not forget to
check out the other participant's blogs for
The theme for this week is "Be careful what you
wish for". Normally this would be followed by :
you might get it, but i let that part out so that you
can finish the sentence any way you want.
A few weeks ago i spoke about mind-mapping
and to give an example would be a logical next
step, right ? Normally i would make a more
elaborate map but this time i will make a small
beginning for the sake of this blogpost :
"Be careful what you wish for" :
* you might get it
* eventhough you will not get it
* children's stories about three wishes
* wishing for "good" things
* wishing for "bad" things
* desires; what are your dark desires ?
* dreams; what do you dream of ?
* what if you get what you want ?
* how will it change things ?
* spooky - / ghoststories
* wishing wells
* wishing spells (witchcraft)