Sunday, 20 December 2009

Challenge # 49 : The darkest time of the year

Goodmorning Darksiders and a happy fourth Advent !
This will be the last challenge for this year, with "The
darkest time of the year" as a theme. You can give your
own twist to this challenge so twist it as much as you
can :D

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all
participants and readers. Your nice comments and your
contributions make this challenge blog into a really nice
place to be ! I will be wishing you a Merry Christmas
now, and all the best for the new year.


Anne (cornucopia) said...

Happy Fourth Advent!

My piece is on my blog here.

Thanks for looking.

Jesse Mendez said...


thank you and I also wish
you a merry christmas and a
happy new year.... :)

I have a friendship award for
you to pass on to your friends..