Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Challenge # 33 : Halloween Pennant

Goodmorning everyone ! Thank you all who have
participated in last week's challenge, it was fun to
see what you have come up with again :)

And as is the case each week : a new thursday means
a new challenge. And it is quite a special one for me,
because it is my first one to host ! So i hope my challenge
for you tickles your imagination :) I atleast had fun with it,
so i am keeping my fingers crossed.

This week's challenge is : make a Halloween Pennant.
Halloween is still weeks away, but still it might be smart to
start making decorations because often it goes the same
way as with Christmas : you have lots of plans for cards
and decorations, but you end up not having enough time. If
Halloween is not your thing, you can choose to make a
"dark pennant" or a "scary pennant".

You can use this picture as a base for your pennant,
it is a really big picture, but you can ofcourse change
the size to whatever you like.

This is what i came up with myself, now you go do
your thing and enjoy yourself !


blackdragon said...

Oh great i can do this one.... dont need a printer!!!

Brilliant 1st challenge.I shall be back in a day or two.

Hugs lynx

June said...

Wooohoooo !!!
How brilliant is this !!!! I love this idea Meikoningin. Thanks so much for posting such s fabulous challenge.

Also ..... HUGE WELCOME !!! To our little team of darkside hosts. Your first challenge is brilliant my friend
hugs June x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely super!


vintagesusie said...

I Love Pendents & I love Halloween, a perfect combination for me!!! Here's my entry & thanks for checking it out!! :)

Beth Jaffe thequeenofcups said...

My first pennant and my first Halloween decoration, EVER!!! How fun was this!!

Kimmie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimmie said...

I am back...Trying to link my page. Anyway is here my attempt.

Thank you ladies...Had fun!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

My Halloween Pennant is on my blog here.

Thanks for looking.

Nancy Dooren aka Nans said...

Oh, i love your challengeblog!!! This is my first entry, hope you like it!!!

Greetzzzz from, Nans.
(VintageStampers Halloween)

BoldAmy said...

This is my first challenge ever, and it was a blast. Take a peek...


Meikoningin said...

I have seen such lovely things this week, great ! I am very happy that you enjoyed joining the AotD-challenge this time around, and i hope to see you back here often :)

To BOLDAMY : i wanted to post a comment on your lovely pennant but i could not do so, maybe a setting ?

Jeanette said...

Good, I didn't miss it.

Here's Mine!</a


blackdragon said...

Finally.... i've done mine.

sorry i'm so slow.
hugs lynx

Thanks for looking x

jane said...

Here is my pennant thanks for looking
Luv Jane xxx

Kris Dickinson said...

I got mine done just under the wire, lol. Here it is:

Vintage Halloween Pennant

~~~TFL! - Kris

BoldAmy said...

Oops, sorry, I did have a setting wrong on my comments. Thanks for letting me know!