Thursday, 9 July 2009

Most Haunted

thanks for all the wonderful challenge entries for the wolf challenge ... woohooo how amazing these were
this week i wanted to try the theme of

Most Haunted Houses


blackdragon said...

I'm in... will be back in a day or 2 with my offering.
Are you up early or English (UK) like me? keep safe Hugs lynx

Meikoningin said...

Here is my house :D

Diane said...

oooh sounds fun!

blackdragon said...

Had fun with this one... got inky fingers.... at my happiest with mucky hands!!!

Thanks for coming to look.
Happy weekend everyone.
love lynx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I am thrilled that I found this challenge, June! Your themes are wonderful.

My postcard is on my blog here.

Thanks for looking.

Kimmie said...

Here is my entry:

Thank you June! I hope you are feeling better!

jane said...

Here is mine hope you like my haunted graveyard. Thanks for looking.
Luv Jane xxx

gigi said...

I don't draw but you can find my blog post related to the topic at


WildGoose said...

Great to see all these varied entries!

Coming back from spending the week-end out on our land a few hours North inspired me to take this Out-on-the-Ranch'll be in the July slot on Blogger under "Storm Rider"

Pam said...

I know I'm a day late, but I couldn't resist.