Thursday 4 June 2009

Tattoo challenge

There are so many beautiful kinds of art out there but one that is underrated is the art of tattoo's they have a look entirely of their own. I do not have any body tattoo's but i do admire the artwork that they are.
Tattoo's so often embrace the dark side too so this week we will honor them with choosing

TATTOO STYLE - OR TATTOO'S as out theme for the week,
all you need to do is take a look at some tattoo's online and then bring this into your art somewhere, whether its digital or physical art the word TATTOO is just a seed of the idea so go with wherever it takes you and come and post the results

5 comments:

Stef H said...

I love tatoos and have 2. They are very addicting. However, I only admire the more "frightening" ones because they truly are a work of art. Mine are: flower on ankle and shooting star on right forearm. And I was in my mid-50s when I got my very first one!

Hugs,

Risa said...

Here is mine, it is the 3rd of the the paintings in this post. http://risasmuse.blogspot.com/2009/04/three-different-types-of-paintings.html

Artsnark said...

Here's Mine: Red Handed

Diane said...

http://www.goodmourningglory.com/2009/06/art-on-darkside-challenge-tattoo.html

my first time playing along! :)

Kristen H said...

I thought I posted mine, but guess I didn't. Did you ever see mine, June. If not, let me know and I will relink to it.

xxx

Hope you are having a great week!!

Followers