Sunday 27 June 2010

Challenge # 61 : A Midsummer Night's-mare | Summer Break

Hello and welcome to our last challenge for this season !
We will take a nice summerbreak and will be back
after everyone has come back from their vacations.

But not before i have thanked each and every one of
you that make these challenges so much fun. I want
to thank the followers for reading people's blogs and
hopefully leave a comment here or there. I want to
thank the participants for creating those wonderful
pieces of art, they are very much fun to check out.

And last but not least i want to present you the
challenge i set for you and that you have a good long
time to finish : A Midsummer Night's-mare. I hope
you can get up with some really scary stuff, but having
seen the previous entries i think i can rest assured
you will :)

I wish you all a great summer and i hope to see you
all again in a few weeks. Happy crafting !

9 comments:

Gina said...

Fantastic theme!!! Have a restful holiday, see you when you get back
Love as always Gina x x x

Claire said...

Oooh just found your scarily good blog and your going on holiday!
My Midsummer Nights'mare tag is here
Claire xx

Gina said...

Here is my offering
Love as always Gina x x x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is a great theme! I'm going to try to get an entry in for this. I'm hoping to go to a haunted graveyard tonight and take some pictures (and hopefully see a ghost!!).

Days End Studio said...

You can see my creepy Fairy HERE.

Artsnark said...

great theme! Hope you have a wonderful summer

ineke said...

owww i found a challenge that i love... i have become a follower at once..
here is mine nightmare..
my card!

Algernon Wilmot, 3rd Viscount Wilmot said...

...a diamond...Lady, my Lady...

Smyrna Vacuum Repair said...

Nice blogg

Followers