Saturday 12 December 2009

Challenge # 48 : A dark Christmas bubble

Hello all and thank you for participating in last
week's challenge ! I think it is so great that you
take time to do these challenges even though you
probably more than enough to do, making Christmas
cards, setting up menus, decorating the house and
what not. And thank you to our readers who take
time to check out the participant's blogs !

This week is going to be a bit different. I am not
setting a theme, but a form ! This week i would
like to see your bubbles. A bubble is the size of a CD
but not a CD. So trace around a CD and use that
as your base for a dark Christmas bubble. And if
you are satisfied with what you have made you can
even hang it on your Christmas tree :) A digital bubble
is ofcourse also a possibility.

So, happy third Advent and happy creating !

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Neat idea. I just posted last weeks
challenge in those comments. Sorry, I lost track of time. Take a peek here.
Here's Mine!</a




Jeanette

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Happy Third Advent!

My piece is on my blog here.

Thanks for looking.

prashant said...

I can participate.

Work from home India

Followers