Wednesday 18 March 2009

Challenge - The Cross

I have always been interested in how the image of the cross is viewed. Is it the "trinket of deceit" as Dracula states, or is it a symbol of love and hope as many people believe. What do you think?
This image can be taken either way, so I would love to see your interpretation of this symbol.



http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=319393

This challenge is not intended to make any religious statement - so feel free to use it in any way that you want to - let your imagination run wild.

Vron

8 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Vron, you're a rockstar! :)

Glycérine said...

wow let's try to do it...
thanks again :)

Tacey said...

Great challenge, Vron. Thank you!
Mine is on my blog.

vintage wil said...

My entry is on my blog.
.
thanks for looking.

Femmy said...

mine is here

JoanMarie said...

I can't save the cross image to my computer so I've uploaded two other images that I worked on with crosses. I hope that's ok. Hmmmm...for some reason or another, this seems to be a bit different on the format. Perhaps it's just my computer being temperamental!

http://joanshomestudio.blogspot.com/2009/03/art-on-the-darkside-oops.html

Barbara Moustafa aka RustyMermaid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Moustafa aka RustyMermaid said...

Here is my piece for this cool challenge
cross

Followers